Welcome to HammerFitBody Blog Spot
Feel free add anything you want as long as it is clean and meaningful Get Fit Get HammerFit

http://www.hammerfitbody.net

Search This Blog

Followers

Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

PROPER POSTURE

I went for my yearly gyn exam and gained 3/4" in HEIGHT! How did that happen??? Oh, I know; my posture. I have worked on improving my posture for a year. It was a conscience effort for months before it happened naturally.

Posture plays an important role in all our daily activities, standing, sitting, walking, and exercising.

Proper posture:
  • keeps bones and joints in proper alignment
  • prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently allowing the body to use less energy
  • prevents pain and injury
  • improves body appearance (belly looks flatter too)
  • promotes self confidence
No doubt, proper posture improves your looks and it just feels good. It is a form of self discipline which makes one more physically and mentally stable, a better mind and body state. I don't know about you, but I love improving my mind and body.

Good posture involves training your abs, back, hams and shoulders! Thanks Hammer for helping me train for proper posture!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I witnessed a shopper compliment Lisa just this week, a year later, on her great posture!

    ReplyDelete