Welcome to HammerFitBody Blog Spot
Feel free add anything you want as long as it is clean and meaningful Get Fit Get HammerFit

http://www.hammerfitbody.net

Search This Blog

Followers

Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quote from Mark Bradley writer for the AJC

I know, I know. The Gators had a week off and Urban Meyer is too clever not to think of something. But the Urbanator has had a while now to get this offense going, and he hasn’t yet. And here’s what I know: Georgia will go to Jacksonville:

• With the better quarterback.

• With the better offense.

• With the better running game.

• Having won three in a row, as opposed to losing three in a row, which is what Florida has done.

I’m aware that Georgia’s three victories have come against three mediocrities, whereas the Gators have lost to Alabama, LSU and Mississippi State — all of which are ensconced in the Top 25. I really don’t care. I like the way Georgia is playing. I don’t think anybody likes the way Florida is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment